We are proud to be a fully inclusive school, demonstrated by:
- Valuing all pupils and staff equally
- Enabling our pupils to participate in the cultures and curricula of the local environment
- Ensuring that the cultures, policies and practices in school reflect the diversity of all our pupils
- Reducing barriers to learning for all pupils
- Striving to continually improve our school for staff members as well as for our pupils
- Emphasising the role of our school in contributing to the community and developing values, as well as in increasing achievement
- Our recognition that inclusion in education is one aspect of inclusion in the whole of society. Where appropriate our pupils spend time in local mainstream schools if this is mutually beneficial.