How We Involve
At Tram House School we endeavour to involve the parents and carers of our pupils as much as we can. There are a number of ways that we do this.
- Regular contact – we are in daily contact with parents whether that’s through the home / school communication book or via phone and email
- Pupil progress – parents are involved in the process for informal and extended assessments. We will continually review a child’s progress against their Personal Curriculum Plan and Individual Education Plan and will discuss with parents on a regular basis
- Parent events – we hold frequent coffee mornings, parent open days and parent evenings where parents can come and ask us questions and discuss their child’s development
- School events – there are a number of events throughout the academic year from the winter production, to sports day, to special assemblies where parents can come and see their child in action
- Training – we conduct training at school and at home for family and carers of our pupils as well as helping with medical and dental appointments for those pupils who require further assistance
- Parent Governors – there are two Parent Governor positions on our board who represent the parent voice