To be eligible for admission to Park House School, pupils must:
- Be between 4 and 13 years of age
- Have a diagnosis of autism or a related communication disorder
- Have an Education, Health and Care Plan or Statement of Special Educational Needs or be in the process of gaining one
- Have the appropriate age, skills and behaviour for the vacancy that exists.
- Live within a feasible commuting distance (defined as a journey time of no more than 90 minutes in accordance with Google Maps).
BeyondAutism Schools may accept privately funded students in exceptional circumstances and only with Trustee approval. To find out more about our admissions process read our Admissions Information Sheets, see our Admissions Policy or call us on 020 3031 9705.
“I can’t say enough about the school and the ABA method. I think there are hundreds of schools in this country who wouldn’t have been able to teach [my son] what BeyondAutism have taught him”
Visiting the school
We have taken the decision to postpone open days until further notice. We apologise for any inconvenience. If you need to contact us regarding admissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When there are a greater number of applicants for a place than the Pupil Admission Number (PAN), who meet the admissions criteria, the Admissions Committee will offer places based on the following priority order.
a. Looked after children or previously looked after children
b. Children with siblings already attending a BeyondAutism School. For this purpose sibling includes step sibling, foster sibling and adopted sibling permanently living at the same address.
c. Children with a medical or social need as evidenced by a letter from GP or Social Services