To be eligible for admission to a BeyondAutism School pupils must:
- Be between 4 and 19 years of age
- Have a diagnosis of autism or a related communication disorder
- Have an EHCP or Statement of Special Educational Needs or be in the process of gaining one
- Have the appropriate age, skills and behaviour for the vacancy that exists.
- Live within a feasible commuting distance (defined as a journey time of no more than 90 minutes in accordance with Google Maps).
BeyondAutism Schools may accept privately funded students in exceptional circumstances and only with Trustee approval. To find out more about our admissions process please see our Admissions Policy or call us on 020 3031 9705.
“Our son loves going to school… and thrives on the positivity, enthusiasm and friendliness of staff, combined with a high level of skill and detailed care in his education. We could not have found a better place for him”.
Visiting the school
We hold open days throughout the academic year for prospective parents to visit our schools. If you would like to attend an open day please contact our Admissions Officer, Helen Robertson, to book a place by email: email@example.com or by phone: 020 3031 9705.
Upcoming open days (booking required):
- Thursday 22nd Feb 1-3pm
- Thursday 22nd March 1-3pm
- Thursday 19th April 1-3pm
- Thursday 24th May 1-3pm
- Thursday 21st June 1-3pm
- Thursday 12th July 1-3pm
When there are a greater number of applicants for a place than the Pupil Admission Number (PAN), who meet the admissions criteria, the Admissions Committee will offer places based on the following priority order.
a. Looked after children or previously looked after children
b. Children with siblings already attending a BeyondAutism School. For this purpose sibling includes step sibling, foster sibling and adopted sibling permanently living at the same address.
c. Children with a medical or social need as evidenced by a letter from GP or Social Services